C101 and C102 Series Parker Gear Pump
The C101 and C102 series Parker gear pump offers power ranging up to 15,000 inch-pounds of torque with speeds ranging from 1/2 rpm to 13,000 rpm. There are a vast range of sizes offered in gear, gerotor, vane and piston style operating configurations…
The C101 and C102 series Parker gear pump provides high performance and endurance thanks to its cast iron construction, making it an ideal selection for the Vocational & Municipal Equipment market. It is available as a standard pump with integrated valve for raising and lower dump beds, with integral relief valve.
Features of the C101 and C102 series Parker gear pump include:
- Three-piece cast iron construction for distribution flexibility;
- Durable, strong cast iron body for excellent power to weight ratio;
- Cast Iron construction for durability;
- Balanced thrust plates minimise friction and leakage;
- Roller bearings for durability.