Danfoss Closed Circuit Medium Power Piston Pumps
The Danfoss pump and motor family allows top design flexibility – whether you are looking for high sophistication or simplicity itself…
Performance, power density and functionality are standard features of Danfoss medium power axial piston pumps and motors for the diverse off-road mobile market, with the displacement, configuration and control option to suit your specific application.
Features and benefits include:
- Compact, low-weight pump and motor family for complete system designs;
- Pumps available in stand-alone single or integral tandem configurations;
- Direct displacement control and integral servo control technologies, ideal for remote manual, hydraulic or electro-hydraulic control;
- Motors configured for fixed or variable 2-position displacement, with SAE and cartridge mounting flange configurations;
- Displacements available from 25-53.8 cc/rev for optimum application flexibility.
The Danfoss medium power piston pump range comprises:
- Integral servo pumps (H1, M46, S42);
- Direct Displacement Control pumps (M25, M35, M44, LPV);
- Fixed motors (M25, M35, M44);
- Variable motors (L/K, M46);
- Anti-cavitation valve (S40, L/K);
- H1 pump;
- Series 40 (S40) pump;
- Series 42 (S42) pump;
- LPV pump;
- L/K motors – L and K frame variable motors: L25, L30, L35, K38, K45;
- Series 40 (S40) fixed motors;
- Series 40 (S40) variable motors.
Click here to visit our catalogue and view a sample of some of the hydraulic motors we have within our range; if you can’t find the hydraulic motor that you’re looking for then complete our Stock Enquiry Form or for more technical advice contact one of our experienced hydraulic engineers.