Danfoss O-Series Orbital Motors
Robust, reliable and designed to fulfill the latest emissions standards, the Danfoss O-series Orbital motors are flexible beyond compare…
Delivering premium power across the board, the Danfoss O-series orbital motors cover small to large, medium to heavy-duty needs with pressure capability up to 275 bar (3,990 psi).
- Wheel motors with recessed mounting flange;
- Motors with: corrosion resistant parts, needle bearings, integrated brake, speed sensor and in low leakage version.
Features & benefits:
- Corrosion-resistant to withstand the most challenging conditions;
- Dust seal cap for resistance to high dust concentrations;
- Robust cardan shaft for longer life in demanding applications;
- Low leakage version for energy savings;
- Recessed mounting flange on wheel motors, giving optimal utilization of bearing capacity.
The Danfoss O-Series range of orbital motors comprises:
- Mini motors up to 3.2kw / 4.3hp: OML and OMM Series – Technical Information: Danfoss OML and OMM Orbital Motors
- Medium motors up to 15kw / 20.1hp: OMP, OMR, OMH, DH, DS and OMEW Series – Technical Information: Danfoss OMP OMR OMH Orbital Motors Technical Information: DH and DS Orbital Motors
- Large motors up to 64kw / 86hp: OMS, OMT and OMV Series – Technical Information OMS OMT and OMV Orbital Motors