Danfoss PVG 100 Proportional Valve
The flow-sharing functionality of the Danfoss PVG 100 proportional valve – more performance with less horsepower under any conditions…
The flow-sharing technology of the post-compensated, load-sensing PVG 100 is ideal in systems where flow demand regularly pushes supply to the limits. The new PVG 100 High-Flow post-compensated valve raises port flows with less work, raising flows with less work – pump margin of 15 bar [217 psi] – and lowers the return pressures. PVG 100 high-flow options meet the increased demands for high efficiency and high-flow solutions.
PVG 100 product features:
- Modular design, which can be combined with PVG 32;
- Post compensated flow sharing valve;
- Open spool-ends for mechanical actuation;
- Optimized return flow characteristics, which minimizes pressure loss.
- Flow sharing for optimum controllability and user-friendliness
- Load-independent flow control for precise operation and improved productivity
- Load-sensing technology for higher efficiency, safety, reduced energy consumption, and longer system lifetime
Sharing the flow… The PVG 100 distributes flow to multiple machine functions proportional to their load and flow requirements. As such, when demand exceeds supply each function remains up and running – on proportionally less flow.