Danfoss PVG 16 Proportional Valves
The low-flow PVG 16 covers simple to complex needs, with proven technology and components for customized valve stacks…
Benefitting from load-sensing functionality the Danfoss PVG 16 proportional valve is made for the low-flow segment and optimizes productivity, lowers total system costs and facilitates fulfilment of emissions and safety regulations.
It can be used with the PVE series 6 actuator for seamless integration in advanced electrohydraulic systems.
- Load-sensing technology for higher efficiency, safety, reduced energy consumption, and longer system life;
- Optimized system architecture due to design flexibility and modular concept;
- Improved efficiency obtained by precise matching of performance with flow requirements;
- Reduced cooling and fuel requirements.
- Flow rating up to 65 l/min [17.2 US gal/min];
- Work port pressure up to 400 bar [5,800 psi];
- Optimized spool design for progressive or linear flow;
- Float capability for increased safety
- Actuator with closed loop control for built-in fault monitoring
Incorporating a microcontroller for closed loop control, PVE series 6 delivers excellent spool control and built-in fault monitoring to the PVG 16. High tolerance towards temperature variations ensures a robust, reliable valve performance in all conditions.
Key applications for the Danfoss PVG 16 proportional valve include: Municipal vehicles, self-propelled agricultural vehicles, agricultural implements, small cranes and construction machinery.