Danfoss T-Series Orbital Motors
With leading performance, the highest torque and a long lifetime the Danfoss T-Series makes light work of the heaviest duties…
With pressure capability up to 350 bar [5,080 psi] and high starting torque, the Danfoss T-series orbital motors is the energy-efficient choice for the toughest working environments.
Whether you are up against high pressures, thin oil or frequent reversals, Danfoss T-Series orbital motors are guaranteed to perform smoothly and efficiently – even at low speed.
The Danfoss T-Series range comprises:
- TMK, TMKW, TMK FL – Technical Information: Danfoss TMK, TMKW and TMK FL Orbital Motors
- TMT, TMTU, TMTW, TMT FL, TMTW FL – Technical Information: Danfoss TMT, TMTU, TMTW, TMT FL and TMTW FL Orbital Motors
- TMVW – Technical Information: Danfoss TMVW Orbital Motor
- TMTHW – Technical Information: Danfoss TMTHW Orbital Motor
Options available include:
- Motors with speed sensor;
- Ultra short motors;
- Motors with integrated brake;
- Motors with integrated flushing valve;
- Special dust seal ring for additional shaft seal protection.
Features & benefits:
- High bearing capacity and robust cardan shaft design for longer life;
- Outstanding motor efficiency for reduced fuel consumption;
- Low leakage, securing energy savings;
- Short motors without bearings for compact integration in gear boxes and other flexible design options;
- Integrated flushing valve for continuous oil renewal and cooling in a closed circuit;
- Special mounting flange on wheel motors for optimal utilization of bearing capacity.
Click here to visit our catalogue and view a sample of some of the hydraulic motors we have within our range; if you can’t find the hydraulic motor that you’re looking for then complete our Stock Enquiry Form or for more technical advice contact one of our experienced hydraulic engineers.