Danfoss Transit Mixer Drives
Danfoss transit mixer drives for transit mixers have a proven track record and guarantee outstanding control that keeps the drum turning, smoothly and reliably, on and on…
Available for drum sizes of 6-12m³, the closed loop drum control gives you the right mix of efficiency, low noise and operator comfort. Features & benefits include:
- Reliable, durable drive system;
- Easy to operate;
- Constant drum speed;
- No pump control wear or lock up;
- Dashboard mounted control device.
The range of Danfoss transit mixer drives comprise:
- Danfoss TMP Transit Mixer Axial Piston Pump, Size 070 / 089: a variable displacement pump designed primarily to be combined with other motors in closed circuit systems to transfer hydraulic power. It is a compact and high power density pump with integral electro-hydraulic or manual control which regulates rate (speed) and direction of the hydraulic flow. Designed especially for transit mixer applications, the user-friendly design makes the Danfoss TMP pump simple to assemble and service.
- Danfoss series TMM axial piston motor: These motors are designed primarily to be combined with other products in closed circuit systems to transfer and control hydraulic power.
- Danfoss TMG gear box
- Danfoss TME: Transmit Mixer Electronic Unit provides a ready-to install operating unit for transit mixers and is available as a remote (external) and cabin (cab-mounted) operation unit.
- Danfoss series 20 (S20) axial piston pumps: variable displacement pumps of a swash plate design with variable flow capability suitable for hydrostatic transmissions with closed loop circuit. Tilting the swash plate to the opposite side of the neutral or zero displacement position reverses flow direction.