Danfoss V-Series Orbital Motors
The Danfoss V-series orbital motors is your quality benchmark in the medium duty market…
Based on proven technology, these reliable motors will reduce your overall system costs while adding value to your machine. They provide maximum flexibility, supporting the performance optimization of your entire hydraulic system.
Features & benefits:
- Designed for medium and low duty functions;
- High pressure shaft seal;
- Geroller and geroter gear set available;
- Medium durability.
The Danfoss V series comprises:
- VMP type – Technical Information: Danfoss VMP Orbital Motors
- VMR type – Technical Information Danfoss VMR Orbital Motor
Three options are available – each designed to SAE standards for VMP and VMR motors:
- C-style mounting flange – compact for tight dimensions;
- 1” shaft with 6B spline – ideal for gearboxes;
- 1” shaft with Woodruff key – widely used in agriculture.
Click here to visit our catalogue and view a sample of some of the hydraulic motors we have within our range; if you can’t find the hydraulic motor that you’re looking for then complete our Stock Enquiry Form or for more technical advice contact one of our experienced hydraulic engineers.