Denison Single Vane Pump
Denison single vane pumps have a fixed displacement and choice of 4 mounting positions…
The Denison single vane pump series offers a number of features and benefits including:
- high pressure capability of up to 4650 PSI, reduces installation costs and provides extended life at reduced pressure.
- high volumetric efficiency, typically better than 94%, reduces heat generation and allows speeds down to 600 RPM at full pressure.
- high mechanical efficiency, typically better than 94%, reduces energy consumption.
- wide speed range (600 RPM at 3600 RPM), combined with large size cartridge
- low noise levels increasing operator safety and acceptance
- low speed (600 RPM), low pressure, high viscosity (3900 SUS) allows application in cold environment with minimum energy consumption and without risk of seizure.
- low ripple pressure (± 29 PSI) reduces piping noise and increases lifetime of other components in the circuit.
- high resistance to particle contamination, because of the double lip vane,increases pump life.
- large variety of options (cam displacement, shaft, porting) allows customized installation.
- cartridge concept supports drop-in assemblies and allows easy conversion and service.
Denison single vane pump model codes are: T7B – T7BS, T6C, T7D – T7DS, T7E – T7ES, TB, T67GB and T6GC
“Many thanks for the hydraulic pump; your staff went out of their way to help us. The serial numbers on our old hydraulic pump were of no use so we sent you a photo and within an hour you had got one that matched. Excellent service from this company.”