Denison Thru Drive Vane Pumps
With their double lip vane, Denison thru drive vane pumps offer high resistance to particle contamination and an increased pump life…
Other features and advantages of the Denison triple vane pump series include:
- high pressure capability up to 275 bar, in the small envelope, reducing installation costs and providing an extended life at reduced pressure;
- high volumetric efficiency, typically 94%, reducing heat generation, and allowing speeds down to 600 RPM at full pressure;
- high mechanical efficiency, typically 94%, reducing energy consumption;
- wide speed range from 600 RPM to 2800 RPM, combined with large size cartridge displacements, will optimize operation for the lowest noise level in the smallest envelope;
- operating the pump at a high viscosity (up to 860 cSt) and/or at a low speed (down to 600 RPM) allowing applications in cold environments with minimum energy consumption and without seizure risk;
- low ripple pressure ± 2 bar reducing the piping noise and increasing the lifetime of other components in the circuit;
- the large variety of options (cam displacement, shaft, porting) allows customized installation;
- SAE A, SAE B or SAE C availability of the rear drive;
- from 10 to 485 cm3/rev drive train pumps.
Denison thru drive vane pump model codes are: T6CR, T6DR, T6ER, T6DCCR, T6EDCR.