Denison Triple Vane Pumps
Denison triple vane pumps, T7, T67 and T6C series, have a fixed displacement and a choice of 128 mounting positions…
Other features and advantages of the Denison triple vane pump series include:
- high pressure capability of up to 4650 PSI, reduces installation costs and provides extended life at reduced pressure;
- high volumetric efficiency, typically better than 94%, reduces heat generation and allows speeds down to 600 RPM at full pressure;
- high mechanical efficiency, typically better than 94%, reduces energy consumption;
- wide speed range (600 RPM at 3600 RPM), combined with large size cartridge;
- low noise levels increasing operator safety and acceptance;
- low speed (600 RPM), low pressure, high viscosity (3900 SUS) allows application in cold environment with minimum energy consumption and without risk of seizure;
- low ripple pressure (± 29 PSI) reduces piping noise and increases lifetime of other components in the circuit;
- high resistance to particle contamination, because of the double lip vane,increases pump life;
- large variety of options (cam displacement, shaft, porting) allows customized installation;
- cartridge concept supports drop-in assemblies and allows easy conversion and service.
Denison triple vane pumps model codes are: T67DBB, T67DCB, T67DCC, T7DDB – T7DDBS, T67DDCS, T7EDB – T7EDBS, T67EDC – T67EDCS, T67DDB and T67DDC.