Eaton Hydraulic Accumulators
We provide a wide range of Eaton hydraulic accumulators including diaphragm accumulators, piston accumulators and many more…
Available in a wide range of sizes, materials, port configurations and pressure ratings, the Eaton hydraulic accumulators range consists of bladder, piston and diaphragm-type accumulators and they give engineers full design flexibility. Eaton’s variety of accessory products—including safety shut-off blocks, clamps, repair kits, and charging and gauging units—makes for simple installation and maintenance.
Bottom Repairable Bladder Accumulators: Get maximum fluid power with Eaton bottom repairable bladder accumulators. Used in equipment from agriculture and mining to construction and more, our bladder accumulators are compatible with a wide range of fluids, temperatures and permeation requirements. They install easily in multiple mounting positions to optimize performance and convenience.
- Optional protective coatings help accumulator components resist corrosive fluids or hostile environments;
- Buna-N bladder material excels in standard temperature ranges while four additional materials meet more extreme application requirements;
- System mounting capabilities offer orientations for optimized energy storage, pulsation damping, constant pressure and volume compensation;
- Includes a welded or forged pressure vessel, a bladder, and gas and fluid inlet ports, which are constructed for high performance under pressure.
Diaphragm Accumulators: For both industrial and mobile applications, Eaton diaphragm accumulators are ideal for energy storage, maintaining pressure, leakage compensation and vehicle hydraulics. With a sturdy, electron beam welded construction and available corrosion-resistant materials, Eaton diaphragm accumulators utilise the compressibility of nitrogen to store hydraulic energy even when exposed to a variety of harsh fluids and hostile environments.
- Buna-N bladder material excels in standard temperature range while four additional materials are available to meet more extreme application requirements;
- Directly mounts to the system in any orientation to increase flexibility and reduce contamination when mounted vertically and downward.
Piston Accumulators: Eaton designs piston accumulators to be able to utilise the compressibility of nitrogen to the fullest, drawing in fluid when the pressure increases and forcing it into the hydraulic circuit when the pressure drops. The internal surface give the accumulator a fine finish and also features a lightweight metal piston, so these accumulators are pre-charged with dry nitrogen gas so can be utilised whenever they are required for your application.
- End caps on both the gas and fluid sides are sealed with O-rings to stop the accumulators leaking;
- Accumulators are available with a variety of sealing systems to maximize the possible applications.