Eaton Vickers V Series Pumps
Eaton Vickers V Series pumps feature a unique, intra-vane cartridge design that results in longer operating life, outstanding volumetric efficiency and excellent serviceability…
Preferred by engineers for indoor applications because of their extremely quiet 12-vane system, Vickers V series pumps are so well-known for reliability and versatility that they are used all over the world in plastic injection moulding, material handling, power units and other industrial applications.
These cost–effective pumps provide volumetric efficiencies of more than 90% and sound levels as low as 62 dB(A) with operating pressures to 207 bar (3000 psi).
Vickers V series intravane pumps provide longer life, increased productivity and application versatility. Extremely low sound levels are compatible with the most demanding industrial applications. Compact size and ease of service allow maximum equipment design flexibility. Pumps are available in single, double and thru-drive configurations. Features include:
- Pressure-balanced, modular design reducing noise, extending life and improving serviceability;
- Wide range of available displacements allowing for broader range of applications.
Model codes for Vickers V series pumps:
- Single pump installation: 20V, 25V, 35V, 45V
- Double pump installation: 2520V, 2525V, 3520V, 3525V, 4520V, 4525V, 4535
- Thru-Drive pumps installation: 25VT, 35VT, 45VT