Euro Press Pack MDW Hydraulic Power Packs
Euro Press Pack MDW hydraulic power packs are extremely light, compact and reliable…
Specifically designed for torque wrenches, the 700 bar Euro Press Pack MDW hydraulic power packs combines maximum operating efficiency with compact, lightweight design – meaning they are very portable and are hence supplied with a carry handle or protective frame. All models are equipped with:
- Coupler ¼ NPT – male on extension side and female on the return, complete with dust caps;
- Two-stage piston pump;
- Electric or pneumatic 4 ways 2 positions valve;
- Pressure regulating valve;
- Pressure gauge;
- Relief valve;
- Plastic tank;
- Plastic casing with integrated handle (mod MDWR);
- Protection housing (mod. MDWRH, MDWRP and MDWRHE);
- Oil level gauge;
- 3 m. remote control;
- 5 m. electric cable;
- Heat exchanger (mod. MDWRHE).
They are available in 4 models:
- MDWR with 2,4/0,4 l/min pump and electric single phase 0,75 kW motor;
- MDWRH with 6/0,6 l/min pump and electric single phase 1,1 kW motor;
- MDWRP with 6/0,6 l/min pump and air 1,5 kW motor;
- MDWRHE with 6/0,6 l/min pump and electric single phase 1,1 kW motor and heat exchanger.
Euro Press Pack MDW hydraulic power packs are one of a number of branded power packs that we supply, but we also have a wealth of experience in designing, building and supplying hydraulic power packs ourselves. So whether you are looking for a relatively standard unit, or a bespoke power pack as part of a larger hydraulic systems design project then you’ve come to the right place. Find out more about the different types of power pack here and visit our hydraulic power pack gallery below to see a small selection of our work to date.