F1 Series Parker Bent Axis Piston Pump
The F1 series Parker hydraulic bent axis piston pump provides excellent practicality and endurance and they offer a comprehensive line of hydraulic pumps, offering the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
The F1 series Parker bent axis piston pump combines high self-priming speed and increased efficiency and is one of the leading truck pumps in the industry. Extremely reliable, the F1 pump provide circuit can operate at speeds up to 3100 rpm at 400 bar (5,800 PSI). The F1 hydraulic pump is highly efficient and straight forward pump design with unsurpassed reliability. Its small envelope size means easy and low-cost installation.
Features of the the F1 series Parker bent axis piston pump include:
- Displacements from 12-103 cc;
- High self-priming speeds;
- Increased cost-effectiveness;
- Less noise;
- Laminated piston rings;
- Fitting above the reservoir level possible;
- Operating pressures up to 400 bar (ISO) / 350 bar (SAE);
- Shaft end and mounting flange meet ISO and SAE standards;
- Small installation dimensions;
- Tolerates low and high temperature shocks.
You can visit our catalogue to see some of the hydraulic pumps we have within our range. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then call us on +44 (0)845 644 3640, email email@example.com or complete our Stock Enquiry Form. Alternatively, you can contact us on our online chat in the bottom right corner of our website.