Fluidlink Hydraulics specialise in the design and manufacture of hydraulic power packs for both mobile and industrial applications including: welfare and medical, construction, marine, materials handling, perimiter security and parking barriers and waste compaction, recycling and leisure…
Established in 1993, Fluidlink Hydraulics started as a distributor for Smiths Industries Hydraulics company, supplying a broad range of hydraulic equipment applied to a wide range of industrial applications. During 2002 however, Smiths Industries withdrew from the hydraulics market leaving Fluidlink Hydraulics with customers but without products. To serve their customer base, Fluidlink invested heavily in the necessary machinery and developed into a hydraulic power pack manufacturer in their own right. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Using the latest design and manufacturing technologies allied to high quality components, they ensure that their hydraulic power packs deliver the highest quality and reliability yet remain a cost effective solution. From their factory in Wiltshire Fluidlink Hydraulics design and manufacture a wide range of hydraulic power pack and other hydraulic products for mobile and industrial use including:
- the new “G” series range of mini hydraulic power packs and hydraulic pump/hydraulic motor units
- the former Smiths Industries hydraulic products – Mk3 hydraulic power pack, Slimline hydraulic power pack (see below)
- Autopacks – much smaller than the mini power packs and available as both unidirectional and reversible
- Pump Motor Units based on the Mk3D and G Pack assemblies, providing a compact way of delivering hydraulic pressure allowing the oil reservoir to be mounted separately
- former A&D hydraulic control valve range
- custom hydraulic systems and hydraulic power packs
- integrated hydraulic and electronic controls with PLCs – including programming and data logging.
Our catalogue shows a selection of the standard, micro and mini hydraulic power packs that we hold within our range – but don’t worry if you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic power pack you are looking for or if you are looking for a bespoke unit or system; our experienced team can determine what is best suited to your application.