G101 and G102 Series Parker Gear Pump
The G101 and G102 series Parker gear pump offers power ranging up to 15,000 inch-pounds of torque with speeds ranging from 1/2 rpm to 13,000 rpm. There are a vast range of sizes offered in gear, gerotor, vane and piston style operating configurations…
The G101 and G102 series Parker gear pump provides high performance and high endurance thanks to its cast iron construction, which can be found in many vocational & municipal equipment applications. It is available as a standard pump with integrated valve for raising and lower dump beds, with integral relief valve.
Features of the G101 and G102 series Parker gear pump:
- Three-piece cast iron construction for distribution flexibility;
- Durable high-strength cast iron body for excellent power to weight ratio;
- Cast iron construction for durability;
- Balanced thrust plates minimise friction and leakage;
- Roller bearings for durability.