A returning customer, who provides on-site servicing and troubleshooting to industries such as oil, marine and plant hire required a Casappa and a Linde hydraulic motor in kit form – other products were required as well as the motor. The motor was to be used as part of a system on a vessel.
The customer needed the kit of hydraulic equipment as soon as possible and, as their main hydraulics supplier, had trusted us to make it happen. The technical team sent the Linde and Casappa motors along with a hydraulic reservoir, pump and valve on a next day delivery.
Some of the features of the Linde motor include a:
- Piston slipper assembly;
- 21 degree swash angle;
- One-piece design for high rigidity;
- Rotating group;
- Continuous torque transmission from 0 rpm to maximum rpm;
- Valve plate housing;
- Integration of various modular functions;
- Purge function;
- Fluid exchange.
Some of the features of the Casappa motor include:
- Displacements from 1.05 in³/rev (17,28 cm³/rev) to 7.66 in³/rev (125,63 cm³/rev) available in groups 30 and 35;
- Maximum peak pressure up to 4640 psi (320 bar);
- Maximum speed up to 3000 min-1.