October, 2017… come and join us!
Delivering excellence in hydraulic consultancy, design and supply we work with nearly 3500 customers worldwide from: Australia to Zambia, Quebec to Rio de Janeiro, New York to Jakarta… and anywhere and everywhere you can think of in-between!
Hydraulics Online are very good at quickly understanding the problem and coming back with a solution design – including the products. This is testament to their vast technical knowledge. Technical support is absolutely crucial for us and the technical and customer support Hydraulics Online offers is fantastic and really valuable. Their knowledge and their independence put them ahead of everyone else.
We are now looking for a fabulous new marketing assistant to join our high-performing team. Supporting the Marketing Director you will:
- Continue to grow the organic performance of the company’s website and social media portfolio;
- Administer outbound marketing and customer communications;
- Provide ‘back-office’ support and management information to the Technical Sales Team.
- Supporting the creation of e-newsletters to existing customers and prospects worldwide;
- Creating additional product-specific content within the company’s online catalogue;
- Developing new ‘non-catalogue’ content online;
- Issuing customer support communications on behalf of the Technical Sales Team;
- Reviewing and managing website performance to inform and prioritise ongoing development activity;
- Using social media to grow global audiences and “followers”, creating quality content and news feeds;
- Undertaking other “ad-hoc” data/administration-related tasks necessary to ensure the smooth running, and where possible, continuous improvement of the company’s ISO 9001 Quality Management System and associated sales and marketing processes.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable team player who develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, sharing ideas and information;
- Strong initiative, creativity and a ‘can do’ attitude to research, problem-solving and the implementation of procedures to drive continuous improvement;
- Highly effective in gathering and assimilating data – paying rigorous attention to the detail whilst seeing the “big picture”
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively;
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal – with a high customer service focus.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent ICT, keyboard and ‘Office’ software skills including Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Marketing and communications experience;
- Experience of using Sage 50 Accounting (highly desirable);
- Experience of ISO 9001 (desirable);
- Professional telephony and customer service skills.
This is a permanent, part-time position with an immediate start available.
Working hours: 25 hours per week, over 5 days.
Salary: negotiable and based upon the experience of the successful candidate.
Holiday entitlement: pro rata, 25 working days (plus normal bank holidays) per annum.
Start date: immediate.
Closing date: only when we’ve found our ideal new team member, and not a day before!
Applications (covering letter, CV and current salary details) to be submitted via: firstname.lastname@example.org or Hydraulics Online Ltd, Units 2 & 3 Townend Farm, Audley Road, Alsager, Cheshire, ST7 2QR.