MP Filtri In-Line Filters
MP Filtri In-line filters (medium pressure) are used as process filters to protect pumps, pressure reducers and hydraulic circuits from contamination in line with the requirements of ISO 4406…
The MP Filtri in-line filters (LMP) range is available in a wide range of versions and working pressures for use on all hydraulic circuits as follows :
- LMP 110-120-124-210-400-900-950 filters for mounting in-line
- return filters in external tank mounting construction for medium and high flow rates in single and duplex versions
- in-line for low and medium pressures for off-line applications
- in-line for medium pressures as process filters, for example, for forced lubrication applications, in single or duplex versions
- over boost filtering
- in-line for medium pressures for filtering hydraulic boost circuits
- in-line as high holding capacity filters on test beds.
MP Filtri LMP filters are therefore suited to a diverse range of applications ranging from steel works to mobile equipment, test beds to naval applications, and provide the right solution for filtering requirements in all sectors. LMP filters are available in single, manifold and duplex versions.
Hop across to our catalogue – it shows some of the MP Filtri hydraulic filters and filtration equipment we hold within our range.