MP Filtri Spin-On Filters
MP Filtri spin-on filters are used as process and safety filters to protect individual pumps, valves or the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination…
A number of versions are available with operating pressures ranging from 174 to 508 psi. MP Filtri in-line spin-on filters can be used for:
- Suction filters
- On the return circuit, for mounting on the line or on the tank cover
- In-line for low and medium pressures
MP Filtri spin-on filters are also available in 4 configurations :
- Single cartridge in-line
- In-line with two parallel cartridges on the same axis
- In-line with two parallel cartridges mounted side by side
- With single cartridge flange for installation to the tank cover
All versions may be equipped with visual and/or electrical blockage indicators.
Our catalogue shows a selection of the MP Filtri spin on hydraulic filters and other filtration equipment we hold within our range. But don’t worry if you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic filter you need; our team can help determine the one that will best suit your application.