Nordvalves P40 Hydraulic Directional Control Valves
Nordvalves’ P40 series monoblock hydraulic directional control valves are available with 1 – 7 working sections and a choice of detented or carry-over versions…
The Nordvalves P40 hydraulic directional control valves can be manually or mechanically operated to distribute and control the flow between the system’s prime mover (pump) and actuators (cylinder, hydraulic motor). The P40 series is manufactured with a choice of 1 to 7 control spools, which can be operated in parallel or series, with common or individual back valve for each plunger, with or without safety valve.
The Nordvalves P40 hydraulic directional control valves are a monoblock distributor; its body is made of cast iron EN-GJL300, plungers are made of carbonised steel with hard chrome plating and the distributor is mounted with two bolts, M8. Other technical features and operating parameters for the P40 series are:
- Ambient temperature range of -40C…+60C
- Hydraulic mineral oil (32 or 46 grade)
- Viscosity 12..800mm2/s-permission range, 12 …800 mm2/s
- Fluid temperature -15C…+80C
- Filtration 10 to NAS 1638
- Maximum operating pressure: P=250;T=50 bar; A,B = 300 bar
- Leakage (A, B-T) 15cm3 / minute at 120 bar
- Nominal flow, 40 litres/minute
- Spool stroke 6 mm
- Actuating force < 200 N
Nordvalves P40 series valves can also be found in our catalogue – hop over and take a look! But don’t worry if you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic valve you need; our team can help determine the one that will best suit your application.