Nordvalves P80 Hydraulic Directional Control Valves
Nordvalves P80 series monoblock hydraulic directional control valves are available with 1 – 6 working sections and a choice of detented or carry over versions…
The Nordvalves P80 hydraulic directional control valves can be manually or mechanically operated to distribute and control the flow between the system’s prime mover (hydraulic pump) and actuators (cylinder, hydraulic motor etc.) and the tank. The P80 series is manufactured with a choice of 1 to 6 control spools, offering parallel or serial distribution.
The hydraulic distributor Nordvalves P80 hydraulic directional control valves is a monoblock distributor with manual control. The body is made of cast iron EN-GJL300, and the control spools are made of carbonised steel with hard chrome plating. The distributor is fixed with 3 (three) bolts М8. Other technical and operating parameters of the P80 series are:
- Ambient temperature range: -40C…+60C;
- Hydraulic mineral oil (32 or 46 grade);
- Viscosity 12..800mm2/s-permission range; 12 …800 mm2/s;
- Fluid temperature -15C…+80C;
- Filtration 10 to NAS 1638;
- Maximum operating pressure, P=250;T=50bar; A,B = 300 bar;
- Leakage(A,B-T), 18cm3 /minute at 120bar;
- Nominal flow 80 litres/minute;
- Spool stroke +/- 7 mm;
- Actuating force < 220 N.
Nordvalves P80 series valves can also be found in our catalogue – hop over and take a look! But don’t worry if you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic valve you need; our team can help determine the one that will best suit your application.