P16 Series Parker Gear Pump
The P16 series Parker gear pump offers power ranging up to 15,000 inch-pounds of torque with speeds ranging from 1/2 rpm to 13,000 rpm. There are a vast range of sizes offered in gear, gerotor, vane and piston style operating configurations…
P16 series Parker gear pump provides high performance and power density thanks to its part aluminium construction, which can be found in mobile and truck applications. It is available as a standard pump, clutch pump, tandem pump or as a pump with a priority flow valve including primary circuit relief valve.
Features of the P16 series Parker gear pump include:
- Flow range to 38 gpm (143.8 lpm) per section, the TP16 is 32 gpm (121 lpm);
- Priority Flow range 2 to 10 gpm (7.5-37.8 lpm) standard (PVP16 only);
- Three-piece construction for distribution flexibility;
- Cast iron pumping sections for durability;
- Aluminum cover plate and flange for excellent power to weight ratio;
- Journal bearings for long service life;
- Many sections available.
You can visit our catalogue to see some of the hydraulic pumps we have within our range. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then call us on +44 (0)845 644 3640, email email@example.com or complete our Stock Enquiry Form. Alternatively, you can contact us on our online chat in the bottom right corner of our website.