Parker A Series Piston Accumulators
At Hydraulics Online, we offer a wide range Parker accumulators, including the Parker A series piston accumulators…
The Parker A series piston accumulators are the optimal choice when fluid energy storage, hydraulic shock absorption, auxiliary power, or supplemental pump flow is required. Customisable by size and pressure, piston accumulators can be uniquely designed to fit your needs.
Piston accumulators provide the means of regulating and optimising the performance of any hydraulic system. They are excellent for storing hydraulic energy under pressure, absorbing fluid shocks, and dampening pump pulsation and flow fluctuations. The simple cylindrical design of piston accumulators ensures dependable performance, maximum efficiency, and long service life.
Features of the Parker A series piston accumulators include:
- Heavy duty service with operating pressures up to 20,000 PSI;
- Up to 25″ bores with more than 50 standard capacities;
- “Fatigue Tested” designs, 3″ thru 7″ bores;
- V-O-ring piston seals standard;
- Serviceable threaded end construction;
- Certifications available: ASME, DNV, ABS, AS1210, SELO, CRN, NR-13, PED(CE), DOSH;
- Five standard seal options to handle a variety of fluids and temperatures;
- Temperature ranges -50° to 320°F;
- Wide range of customisable sizes;
- Extremely high-flow rates.