Parker ACP Series Crimped Piston Accumulators
At Hydraulics Online, we offer a wide range of Parker accumulators, including the Parker ACP series crimped piston accumulators…
Parker’s patented ACP Series Crimped Piston Accumulators are an ideal alternative to diaphragms for industrial and mobile equipment, even in extreme conditions. This compact and economical design provides all the same advantages of a piston accumulator.
Parker’s ACP Series of Crimped Piston Accumulators are ideal for industrial and mobile equipment, even in extreme climates. Rated up to 5000 PSI with a design factor of 4:1 or greater, these accumulators have been tested and proven at -40ºF/C or below.
Features of the Parker ACP series crimped piston accumulators include:
- Higher working-pressure ratings (3770/4000/5000 PSI) meet more applications with fewer sizes needed;
- Piston design prevents sudden accumulator failure and is customised to fit the application;
- Four bore sizes available for more capacity and price options;
- Patented crimped end cap connections provide superior fatigue life compared with welded designs;
- Multiple hydraulic port sizes accommodate a wider range of fittings and mounting options;
- Unlimited compression ratio;
- Lower gas permeation rate;
- High/low temperature tolerance;
- High compression ratios;
- Less Maintenance.