Parker AD Series Diaphragm Accumulators
We offer a range of Parker accumulators, including Parker AD series diaphragm accumulators…
Diaphragm accumulators provide an affordable means of storing energy under pressure, absorbing hydraulic shocks, dampening pump pulsation/flow fluctuations. They provide dependable performance in a lightweight, compact design.
Features of the Parker AD series diaphragm accumulators include:
- Operating Pressures up to 250 bar (3625 psi);
- Capacities from .075 to 2.80 Liters (5 to 170 cu in);
- Compact and Lightweight;
- Welded, Non-Repairable Design offers great tolerance to environmental contamination;
- Hydrin Diaphragms;
- US and Metric Gas Valve options;
- Affordable design;
- Good response characteristics;
- Works well with water and low lubricity fluids.