Parker BA Series Bladder Accumulators
At Hydraulics Online, we offer a huge range of Parker accumulators, including Parker BA series bladder accumulators…
Bladder accumulators are excellent for storing energy under pressure, absorbing hydraulic shocks, and dampening pump pulsation and flow fluctuations. They are a cost effective option with fast response time and are compatible with low lubricity fluids.
Parker’s bladder style accumulator is a proven design which has served both the industrial and mobile hydraulic markets, providing energy management solutions for many hydraulic system applications. Offering a standard, globally certified bladder accumulator (ASME, PED(CE), CRN, and AS1210) is Parker’s approach at one accumulator design certified for most markets, geographies and applications.
Features of the Parker BA series bladder accumulators include:
- Global Certifications Standard: ASME, PED/CE (97/23/EC), CRN (Canada), AS120 (Australia);
- Other Certifications Available: China (SELO), Russia (CUTR), Brazil (NR-13), ABS, DNV, etc;
- 3,000 psi (3 KSI) to 10,000 psi (10 KSI) designs Bottom and Top Repairable designs;
- Lightweight, Compact construction in capacities from 10 in³ to 15 Gallons and larger;
- Bladder compounds molded in-house: Nitrile, Hydrin, Fluorocarbon, Butyl, EPR, etc;
- Highly tolerant of fluid contamination and extreme temperatures;
- Very quick response time and ideal for high frequency, dithering applications;
- Flow rates up to 600 GPM (2270 LPM).