A hydraulic accumulator acts as an energy storage device within a hydraulic system – a pressure storage reservoir in which a non-compressible hydraulic fluid is held under pressure by an external source.
Bladder accumulators provide a means of regulating the performance of a hydraulic system. They are suitable for storing energy under pressure, absorbing hydraulic shocks, and dampening pump pulsation and flow fluctuations. Bladder accumulators provide excellent gas and fluid separation ensuring dependable performance, maximum efficiency, and long service life.
Parker’s range of bladder accumulators offer:
- operating pressures to 6600 PSI;
- ten different capacities from 10 cu in to 15 gallons;
- ASME certification standard, 1 gallon and above;
- operating pressures to 6600 PSI
- water/chemical service available, with stainless steel ports
- five bladder compounds to suit a variety of fluids & temperatures.
The nine Parker bladder accumulators pictured here were for a UK-based electro-mechanical equipment exporter. So if you’re looking for a hydraulic accumulator, whether it’s a: bladder accumulator, diaphragm accumulator or piston accumulator, then you’ve come to the right place!