PG020 Series Parker Gear Pump
The PGP020 series Parker gear pump offers power ranging up to 15,000 inch-pounds of torque with speeds ranging from 1/2 rpm to 13,000 rpm. There are a vast range of sizes offered in gear, gerotor, vane and piston style operating configurations…
The PG020 Series Parker gear pump provides high performance and high endurance thanks to its cast iron construction and can be found in a variety of applications including aerial, agriculture, construction, forestry, material handling, turf equipment, vocational & municipal equipment, mining, and oil & gas. It is available as a standard pump, tandem pump or as a pump with pressure relief, anti-cavitation, cross port relief, solenoid unloading, and proportional relief options.
Features of the PG020 series Parker gear pump include:
- Three-piece cast iron construction for distribution flexibility;
- Durable high-strength cast iron body for excellent power to weight ratio;
- Cast Iron construction for durability;
- Balanced thrust plates minimise friction and leakage;
- Roller bearings for durability;
- Many sections available.