Premier Series Parker Inline Axial Piston Pump
The Premier series Parker inline axial piston pump range offers excellent practicality and endurance, providing the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
Featuring superior design and easy maintenance, the Premier Series Parker inline axial piston pump delivers high-pressure variable piston pumps that improve performance. Low inlet velocity capability allows the pump to run faster than similar models without the added cost of boosting the inlet, while enhanced piston design reduces the amount of trapped fluid volume to improve cost-effectiveness. The Premier series inline axial piston pump is designed to operate in any position under extreme pressure.
Features of the Premier Parker series inline axial piston pump include:
- Superior performance;
- Highest pressure rating on the market (for comparable pumps);
- High-pressure shaft seal to enable higher case pressure without external leakage;
- Fast compensator response that minimises pressure overshoot;
- Design and flexibility;
- Full power thru drive;
- Range of control options;
- Mounting flange in both SAE and ISO;
- Seals available in buna nitrile, Viton® and EPR;
- Compatible with non-water-based fluids ranging in viscosity;
- More durability;
- Precision barrel bearing to absorb radial forces for long operation;
- Heavy-duty shaft bearing to absorb side and thrust loads.
You can visit our catalogue to see some of the hydraulic pumps we have within our range. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then call us on +44 (0)845 644 3640, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Stock Enquiry Form. Alternatively, you can contact us on our online chat in the bottom right corner of our website.