PVplus Series Parker Inline Axial Piston Pump
The PVPlus series Parker inline axial piston pump range offers excellent practicality and endurance, providing the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
The PVplus series Parker inline axial piston pump has been manufactured specially for use in heavy duty industrial and marine applications in extreme conditions. With pressure ratings of up to 420 bar and high speed ratings this open circuit, swashplate type axial piston pump provides efficiency and power density to applications. Beside its robustness and increased service life PVplus is also defined by a very high conversion flexibility. As a standard every PVplus comes with an integrated pre-compression volume which makes sure low ripple operation and low noise emissions. A variety of displacements and control options makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
Features of the PVplus series inline axial piston pump include:
- Displacements from 16-360 cc/rev;
- Operating pressures of up to 350 bar (continuous) / 420 bar (intermittent);
- Accurate, highly dynamic controls;
- Excellent suction characteristics and high self-priming speeds;
- Integrated pre-compression volume;
- Robust, heavy duty design;
- Modular approach and frame size design;
- HFC capability up to 210 bar.