Rexroth Servo Valves
We offer a range of Rexroth servo valves including proportional directional valves, proportional pressure control valves, proportional flow control valves and many more…
Rexroth offer a comprehensive range of quality, proportional and hydraulic servo valves. Thanks to their state-of-the-art design, Rexroth servo valves are highly reliable in all sorts of applications.
Rexroth servo valves are optimised for automated electrohydraulic control applications, while other solutions may include valves delivering proportional directional control, proportional relief, proportional pressure reduction, proportional flow control, and proportional throttle.
Bosch Rexroth proportional servo valves are used as directional valves, pressure valves and flow control valves. They don’t require a lot of wiring and ease the handling, with their integrated electronics (OBE), whilst allowing exact reproducibility and a low manufacturing tolerance. Some of these include:
- proportional directional valves;
- proportional pressure relief valves, direct operated;
- proportional pressure relief valves;
- proportional pressure reducing valves, direct operated;
- proportional pressure reducing valves, pilot operated;
- proportional throttle valves;
- proportional flow control valves.
Bosch Rexroth Servo Valves are hydraulically pilot operated 2- or 3-step directional valves. Due to their high dynamics, they are found in applications to control position, force or pressure and velocity. These may include:
- directional servo-valves;
- proportional servo valve accessories.
Bosch Rexroth High-Response Valves are compact and tough. With high dynamics and closed-loop accuracy in position, velocity, pressure and force control applications, the range includes:
- directional control valves, direct operated;
- directional control valves, pilot operated.
You can find more information on Rexroth servo valves via our main Bosch Rexroth pages or you can visit our catalogue to see a selection of the hydraulic valves that we regularly supply. But don’t worry if you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic valve you need, our experienced team can help determine the one that will be best suited to your application.