We provide a wide variety of Rexroth valves including isolator valves, check valves, directional valves, pressure control valves and many more…
Rexroth valves are available for many different applications with the range including:
- Bosch Rexroth isolator valves (check valves, shut-off valves and pre-fill valves) block the flow in one direction safely and leakage-free while simultaneously allowing for free flow in the opposite direction;
- Directional valves control the flow and direction and thus the direction of movement or rotation of hydraulic actuators. These Rexroth valves include their directional seat or spool valves, direct operated or pilot operated valves;
- Pressure valves have a pre-determined effect on the operating pressure in a system or a part of a system;
- Bosch Rexroth flow control valves and throttle valves control the flow and thus the speed of hydraulic actuators;
- Directional cartridge valves – Bosch Rexroth two way cartridge valves are elements that have been designed for a compact block design,. the power part is installed in a receiving hole of the manifold (according to ISO 7368) and closed with a control cover.
You can find more information on Rexroth valves, via our main Bosch Rexroth pages or you can visit our catalogue to see a selection of the hydraulic valves that we regularly supply. But don’t worry if you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic valve you need, our experienced team can help determine the one that will be best suited to your application.