Ronzio W2 Series Cast Iron External Gear Pumps & Motors
Ronzio W2 series cast iron external gear pumps & motors are built in 2 pieces completely in cast iron. This type of construction gives the product higher stiffness and compact size. Excellent volumetric efficiency is achieved due to axial compensation.
- Cast iron housings and covers
- Intermittent working pressure from 155 to 320 bar/ from 2248 to 4641 psi
- Axial compensation for maximum efficency
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average
- Available from 4 to 40 cc/rev – 0.24 to 2.44 cu in/rev
- Wide range of flanges, shafts and connections compatible with most of the market standards
- Unidirectional and bi-directional pumps and motors
- High and low temperatures seals available
- Option to combine multiple pumps within the Ronzio range.