Vickers Monoblock Valves
We offer a wide range of Vickers valves, including the Vickers monoblock valves…
Designed to be installed to many hydraulic systems and applications, the Vickers monoblock valves can be customised to suit sweepers, scrubbers, lift trucks and many more. The range of monoblock valves comprises of one-, two- and three-spool configurations and they also include optional adjustable relief valves, pilot-operated work port checks, handles and detents to make sure that your system operates with optimal functionality for a range of needs.
Some of the features of the monoblock valves include:
- Cast-iron bodies ensure solid construction and durability;
- Cored internal passages and open-center parallel circuit design;
- Body bored for pressure beyond and plugged;
- Adjustable pin type relief valve is factory set at 138 bar (2,000 psi);
- Precision ground induction-hardened spools with chrome plating on exposed ends;
- 4-way – 3 position spools, spring centered to neutral.