Vickers PVB Pumps
Eaton Vickers PVB series piston pumps – versatile and compact and well worth considering for smaller applications such as conveyor lines, injection moulding machines or small presses…
With an open-circuit, variable-displacement design, Vickers PVB Series piston pumps are available with displacements from 10 to 94 cc (0.6 to 5.74 cu in), operating pressures up to 210 bar (3,045 psi) and drive speed up to 3600 r/min.
Vickers PVB pumps offer:
- Compact design saving space in system design;
- Wide range of displacements increasing flexibility for possible applications including: machine tools, small presses and shears, injection molding machines and conveyor lines.
Both fixed and variable displacement models make up Vickers PVB range of axial piston pumps. Their high performance ratings and efficiencies are achieved with a variety of hydraulic fluids. Fixed displacement models are noted for their volumetric and mechanical efficiencies. Variable displacement models can closely match pressure and/or flow demand with a control selected from:
- Pressure compensator with or without a remote control facility;
- Pressure compensator with adjustable displacement control;
- Load sensing compensator;
- Mechanical (lever) control;
- Handwheel control.
The full range of fixed and variable displacement model codes with the Vickers PVB pumps family comprises:
- PFB 5, PFB 10, PFB 20
- PVB 5/6, PVB 10/15, PVB 20/29, PVB 45 and PVB 90 to SAE
- PVB 5/6, PVB 10/15, PVB 20/29 to DIN/ISO 3019, Part 2
If you need help and advice in identifying or sourcing Eaton Vickers PVB pumps and equipment then contact us on: 0845 644 3640, via: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our stock enquiry form… and let us take the pressure!