Vickers PVE Series Pumps
We offer a large range of Vickers pumps, including the Vickers PVE series pumps…
Eaton Vickers PVE series pumps are inline, variable displacement pumps that are available in three displacement sizes. An assortment of optional controls offer maximum operating flexibility. Pump displacement is varied by means of pressure and/or flow compensator controls.
The Vickers PVE series pumps has a die-cast aluminum housing to lessen its weight and are ideal for use in unsupported PTO drive applications and this can be in the field or on a warehouse floor. Options for this particular pump include: mobile pressure compensation, pressure and flow compensation, and remote pressure control which helps to make the pump more versatile in many applications.
The Vickers PVE series pumps comprises: PVE 012, PVE 19 and the PVE 21.
Features of the Vickers PVE pumps include:
- Aluminium housing for allows for durability and a light weight;
- Many configurations enable customisation for certain applications.
- Inline, variable displacement pump;
- Displacement is varied by pressure/flow compensator controls;
- Optional controls for maximum operating flexibility;
- Thru-drive available on PVE 19/21