Vickers PVH Series Pumps
Featuring the widest range of control options, including torque-limiting capabilities, Vickers PVH pumps offer plenty of flexibility and long-lasting durability to keep equipment running strong…
Eaton’s Vickers PVH pumps are high flow, high performance variable displacement, inline piston units that incorporate the proven design, quality manufacturing techniques and operating features of other Vickers piston pumps, but in a smaller, lighter package.
Designed specifically for strenuous application, they provide the productivity gains and controllability improvements desired in earthmoving, construction, machine tool, plastics, and all other energy-conscious markets.
Vickers PVH pumps offer a compact and lightweight design, which have been optimised for applications where continual activity occurs and includes operation of up to 250 bar (3,625 psi) and high flow on mobile equipment. Displacements are available from 57 to 141 cc (3.48 to 8.67 cu in) at operating pressures up to 250 bar (3,625 psi).
Benefits of the Vickers PVH pumps series include:
- Versatile design includes single pumps, thru-drive arrangements, and a variety of drive shaft and control options that will adapt to any application and provide the most cost effective installation
- Proven components designed into a heavy duty, compact housing to provide 250 bar (3625 psi) continuous operating performance, and 280 bar (4050 psi) operating performance in a load sensing system. This design assures long life at the higher performance levels required of today’s power-dense machinery;
- Compact and lightweight design to reduce the application weight, and provide better access for installation and servicing;
- Service kits developed for the most critical rotating and control components to simplify and assure successful pump servicing;
- Quiet designs available for noise-sensitive industrial applications, reducing sound levels further to provide a more acceptable environment;
- Designed for maximum efficiency in any type of application. A variety of compensators provide the most effective system control, and the 95%-plus volumetric efficiency means more flow, and more input energy, is directed to the work and not into heat and waste
- Heavy duty bearings and shafts result in minimum internal deflections and wear, providing for longer life and maximum uptime.
Model codes for the Vickers PVH pumps series are as follows: PVH 057, PVH 063, PVH 074, PVH 081, PVH 098, PVH 106, PVH 131 and PVH 141.
If you need help and advice in sourcing original Vickers PVH pumps, or any other Vickers hydraulic pumps and equipment, then we’d love to hear from you.