Vivoil Oleodinamica Vivolo Flow Dividers
Vivoil Oleodinamica Vivolo Flow Dividers are supplied with or without phase correction and integral valves…
- Vivoil Oleodinamica Vivolo flow dividers – group 0: Displacements from 0.16 cm3/revolution to 2.28 cm3/revolution, maximum pressures up to 210 bar
- Group 1: Displacements from 0.91 cm3/revolution to 9.88 cm3/revolution, maximum pressures up to 220 bar
- Group 2: Displacements from 4.2 cm3/revolution to 39.6 cm3/revolution, maximum pressures up to 210 bar
- Group 3: Displacements from 14.89 cm3/revolution to 86.87 cm3/revolution, maximum pressures up to 300 bar
- 9RD – Flow dividers. This is the flow divider standard version, it simply divides the incoming flow without allowing the phase correction.
- 9RS – Flow dividers with single phase correction valve. This version has just one phase correction valve for all the elements, it can obviously divide the flow and allow the phase correction, but only in the direction of flow division.
- 9RV – Flow dividers with single phase correction and anti-cavitation valves.In this version the flow divider has one phase correction and anti-cavitation valve for each element, this allow a flow correction in both direction (flow division and flow unification). In addition it can adjust the relief pressure to a different value for each element.
- 9RG – Flow dividers with motor. The RV-G typology is the motorized version of the RV-D divider. It has a motor conneted to the flow divider elements. This solution is important when the incoming and/or outgoing pressure is below the minimum pressure required to start. Giving flow to the motor, help the flow divider rotation start. Typical use: plants with single effects hydraulic jack.
- 9RH – Flow dividers with single phase correction valve + motor. This is the motorized version of the RV-S divider. The motor has the same function that is described for the RV-G divider.
- 9RN – Flow dividers with single phase correction and anticavitation valves + motor. This is the motorized version of the RV-V divider. The motor has the same function that is described for the RV-G divider.
Visit our catalogue to see some of the hydraulic components we have within our range. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then call us or go to our Contact page to enquire online.
Call us now on: +44 (0)845 644 3640 or enquire online and "let us take the pressure!"