VP1 Series Parker Inline Axial Piston Pump
The VP1 series Parker inline axial piston pump range offers excellent practicality and endurance, providing the ideal performance in even the most extreme industrial and mobile applications…
VP1 series Parker inline axial piston pump featuring high self-priming speed and increased cost-effectiveness and is one of the leading truck pumps in the market. The VP1 pump can be close-coupled to a gearbox PTO (power take-off) or to a coupling independent PTO (e.g. an engine PTO) which meets ISO standard 7653-1985. The VP1 pumps offer circuit reliability at speeds up to 3000 rpm and 420 bar (6,100 PSI).
The complicated systems of refuse collection vehicles and sewage trucks as well as tippers, cranes, snow ploughs, and salt/sand spreaders can also be made easier with the VP1 pump. The VP1 provides the hydraulic system with the right amount of fluid at right time, meaning less energy consumption and heat generation. This results in a smoother and quieter hydraulic system with little impact on the environment. The VP1 variable displacement pump is highly efficient and has a simple design with great reliability. Its small envelope size gives an easy and low cost installation.
Features of the VP1 series include:
- Close coupled and tandem mounted. (tandem coupling only for VP1-45/-75);
- High self-priming speeds;
- Increased cost-effectiveness;
- Less noise;
- Operating pressures up to 420 bar (ISO);
- Shaft end and mounting flange meet ISO standard;
- Small installation dimensions;
- Suitable for all load sensing systems;
- Tolerates low and high temperature shocks.