Walvoil SD11 Monoblock Directional Control Valves
Simple, compact and heavy duty design Walvoil SD11 monoblock directional control valves from 1 to 6 sections for open and closed centre hydraulic systems…
The Walvoil SD11 hydraulic valve is normally used on travelling and tilting vehicles, silage chopper‑mixers, and in services for cranes, compactors and car carriers. It’s available in one‑section execution for circuits where carry‑over and closed centre is not required (SD11/1‑N). Other features of the SD11 valve include:
- Fitted with a main pressure relief valve and a load check valve;
- Available with parallel or series circuit;
- Optional carry-over port (only for parallel circuit);
- Diameter 20mm – 0.79 in interchangeable spools;
- A wide variety of service ports and circuit valves;
- Available in: manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic and remote with flexible cable spool control kits.
Technical Data: Walvoil SD11
Our catalogue shows a small selection of the hydraulic valves that we regularly supply, but don’t worry if you’re not sure on what sort of hydraulic valve you need; our experienced team can help determine the one that will be best suited to your application.