Walvoil SD18 Monoblock Directional Control Valves
The Walvoil SD18 monoblock directional control valves range is a simple, compact and heavy-duty 1 to 6 section designed monoblock suitable for open and closed centre hydraulic systems…
Thanks to its robust construction, the SD18 valve is used in agricultural machinery to control motors for large brush cutters, as well as in industrial vehicles and drain systems.
Features of the SDM18 include:
- Fitted with a direct or pilot operated main pressure relief valve;
- Parallel circuit;
- Optional carry-over port;
- Diameter 25mm – 0.98in interchangeable spools;
- A wide variety of service port valves;
- Available as manual, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic cable spool control units.
Technical Data: Walvoil SD18