Bosch Rexroth power units, including: standard power units, silent power units, clamping and drive modules, motor/pump assemblies, accumulator stations, filter cooler units and power unit accessories…
Power units are the heart of all hydraulic systems and have a major effect on their productivity and efficiency. Bosch Rexroth power units are used in applications from space to deep-sea through to injection moulding machines and steel works. Bosch Rexroth power packs have low operating costs and a minimised CO2 foot-print whilst reducing noise emissions and ensuring that your system meets all of the safety standards. The range comprises:
- standard power units: ABSKG, ABMAG, Hägglunds PEC and Hägglunds DUe;
- silent power units: ABFAG and ABFAG-V;
- clamping and drive modules: UPE 2, IH15BA, UPE 5 and IH15BB;
- motor / pump assemblies: ABAPG-A10VSO…VP, ABHPG-A10VSO…VP, ABAPG-V7, ABHPG-V7, ABAPG-A4VSO, ABAPG-A10VSO…VS and ABAPG;
- accumulator stations: ABSBG;
- filter cooler units: ABUKG and MFC3.
Power unit accessories:
- cooling and heating elements: KOL, KOLP, ABUKG and MFC3;
- pressure indicator units: MS, MSL and ABZMM;
- float switches: ABZMS-35, ABZMS-37 and ABZMS-41;
- temperature switches: ABZMT;
- dampers: SYPD and pulsation dampers.
At Hydraulics Online we supply standard and bespoke power packs for mobile and industrial applications alike to re-sellers, end-users and original equipment manufacturers all over the world. Click here to browse through our standard hydraulic power pack range or contact us to find out more about our custom hydraulic power packs and system design service.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More