The Casappa Magnum HD series gear pumps & motors An extremely versatile and reliable design, even in the most extreme operating conditions…
Casappa Magnum HD series gear pumps & motors are made in cast iron in three pieces and offer exceptional life expectancy. Other features include:
- Displacements from 1.05 in³/rev (17,28 cm³/rev) to 7.66 in³/rev (125,63 cm³/rev) available in groups 30 and 35;
- Maximum peak pressure up to 4640 psi (320 bar);
- Maximum speed up to 3000 min-1;
- Wide range of drive shafts and flanges in SAE version;
- More choices of port locations;
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy duty applications;
- Multiple units available in standard version;
- Common inlet and separated stages.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
We would like to confirm receipt of your shipment for our initial order: PO# 07623. It was a pleasure having started working with you and we hope this is just the start of a good business relationship between our companies. Again, thank you very much and we look forward for more future business opportunities with you.Read More
Thank you, Joanna. Mark’s quote was from a technical discussion which answered many questions that I have been trying to get without success from other suppliers. Please thank Mark for his time and expertise; it was so refreshing to have a knowledgeable person rather than a sales assistant.Read More
As their North West Business Exporter of the Year, the Federation of Small Businesses asked Hydraulics Online to speak at the 2018 […]Read More
Mark’s entry into the fluid power industry was more than a little by chance but he now finds himself leading a […]Read More