Bosch Rexroth Directional Spool Valve, Pilot Operated, with Hydraulic or Electro-Hydraulic Actuation - WH and WEH
Bosch Rexroth WEH pilot operated directional spool valves have electro-hydraulic actuation, while type WH have hydraulic actuation. They control the start, stop and direction of flow. Directional spool valves connect or isolate the connections by moving a control spool in a housing bore.
Available in sizes: 10, 16, (22), 25, and 32, the valves have a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 1100 l/min.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth WH / WEH spool valves include:
- 4/3-, 4/2- or 3/2-directional version;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Electro-hydraulic and hydraulic actuation;
- Spring or pressure centring, spring end position or hydraulic end position;
- Stroke setting at main valve;
- Switching time adjustment and spool position monitoring.
Contact us for further technical details.
|Product Filter||Directional Control Valves , Hydraulic Valves|