EDI System has been designing and developing electro-hydraulic components for the mobile and industrial equipment market since 1979. Today the EDI System range of hydraulic components includes one of the most comprehensive, innovative, and cost-effective lines of solenoid operated cartridge valves.
In full, the EDI System hydraulic valve range comprises:
- solenoid operated valves: 2-way pilot operated cartridge valves, 2-way direct acting cartridge valves, 3-way direct acting cartridge valves, -way direct acting cartridge valves, cartridge in manifold valves, standard integrated circuits and connectors-coils;
- directional control valves: check valves, insert-type check valves, 2-way manual operated cartridge valves, 2-way pneumatic operated cartridge valves, and hydraulic operated cartridge valves;
- flow control valves: cartridge flow restrictors, lowering control valves, insert type hose burst valves, and in-line flow control valves;
- proportional valves: flow control valves, directional control valves, pressure control valves, and electronic controllers;
- sandwich valves: modules with solenoid valves, relief valves, overcentre valves, solenoid and relief valves, solenoid and flow control valves;
- manifolds, sleeves and accessories: 2-way with and without emergency, 3-way and 4-way without emergency, sleeves and hand pumps.
This website only showcases a sample of the products that we supply, so don't worry if you can't find the EDI System valves that you're looking for - we'll still be able to help. Contact us now using our online enquiry form or online chat, or you can reach us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 845 644 3640.