Established in 1993, UK-based Fluidlink Hydraulics were originally a distributor for the former Smiths Industries hydraulics company. During 2002 however, Smiths Industries withdrew from the hydraulics market leaving Fluidlink Hydraulics with customers but without products. To serve their customer base, Fluidlink invested heavily in the necessary machinery and developed into a hydraulic power pack manufacturer in their own right. And the rest, as they say, is history...
Widely used in industrial and mobile applications, the Fluidlink 12v or 24v hydraulic power pack range is available in AC and DC, and with three different versions of body and tank to choose from, a hydraulic power pack can be readily customised to meet your own specific requirements.
See our product catalogue below for Fluidiink:
Smiths Industries – Mk3H hydraulic power packs
- “G” series mini hydraulic power packs
- Autopacks – much smaller than mini power packs and available as unidirectional and reversible:
Reversible units have an integral Pilot Operated Check (POC) to hold a cylinder in place when the unit is switched off; the reversible action eliminates the need for a directional valve. Unidirectional units can be fitted with a lowering valve for single acting “lift, hold, dump” circuits. The Autopack is commonly used on bath lifts, coffin lifts and other applications which require a small hydraulic unit. With a solid centre body the Autopack is available with 12/24V DC and 230V AC, motors from 150W-800W and can produce pressures of up to 180bar with flows of up to 3 litres/minute.
- Pump motor units - based on the Mk3H and G Pack assemblies - providing a compact way of delivering hydraulic pressure allowing the oil reservoir to be mounted separately;
- Manual hand pumps - ranging from small cartridge hand pumps which can fit into a standard 10/20 cavity, to larger bespoke units capable of delivering 20cc/rev.
- Series 35 valves - re-engineered from the original Smiths Ser30 range