Kawasaki Heavy Industries is a leader in its fields of engineering and technology. Established in 1968, Kawasaki Precison Machinery, an integral part of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic systems and components; synonymous with quality and innovation in hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and complete systems across the whole spectrum of applications.
The full range of Kawaski hydraulics comprises: Kawaski hydraulic pumps, motors, mobile main control valves, remote control valves, rotary actuators and hydraulic valves. Renowned products include Kawasaki: K3V, K3VL and KV3G axial piston pumps, PV48 and RCV remote control valves, M5X swing motors, and Staffa high-torque radial piston motors.
Click through on the following links for more information on:
Kawasaki Hydraulics Mobile Main Control Valves:
- KMC Series: Proportional multiple control valves (sectional) suitable for mobile applications. Parallel or tandem circuits available, internal pilot system eliminates external pilot pressure source requirements, optional valves such as port relief valves available. Models available: KMC10.
- KMP Series: Proportional multiple control valves (sectional) with pressure compensator and internal pilot supply for electro-hydraulic control of various mobile vehicles. Has manual lever actuation for emergency operation. Very high controllability allowing precise inching operation. Models available: KMP10
- MW Series: Multiple control valves (sectional) with parallel, series, tandem or combination of these in one unit. Manual or hydraulic pilot control options available. Suitable for mobile applications. A combination of a remote control valve and a variable displacement pump attains an energy saving circuit for improved efficiency. Models available: MW25 and MW28.
- KMX Series: Multiple control valves (semi-monoblock) for precise control of actuators. Excellent for mobile excavator-type applications. Special functions include straight traveling and swing priority, etc. A combination of a remote control valve and a variable displacement pump attains energy saving systems, such as a negative control system and a positive control system. Models available:KMX13, KMX15 and KMX32.
Kawasaki Hydraulics Remote Control Valves:
- PV Series: Hydraulic joystick pilot valve for mobile applications: PV48K, PV48M, PV6P, PVD6P and PVD8P;
- RCV Series: Hydraulic foot control pilot valve for mobile applications: RCV8C;
- ERU Series: Electronic joystick pilot valves for mobile applications: ERU2, ERUS, ERUH;
- ERUP Series: Electronic foot control pilot valves (mobile usage): ERUP1, ERUP2.
HR Series Rotary Actuators:
Kawasaki Hydraulics HR series rotary actuators are suitable for applications requiring limited rotation. Available in models: HR-08S-04, HR-11S-06, HR-15S-08, HR-20S-10, HR-20S-18, HR-08D-04, HR-11D-06, HR-15D-08.
- M2X / M5X Slewing motor – A compact, high performance swash plate type axial piston motor for swing applications, available in a number of displacements: M2X63, M5X130, M5X180, M2X210, M2X63-RG06, M5X130 -RG10, M5X180-RG16 and M5X180-RG20
- M3X General use fixed displacement – 4 models and 10 displacement types ranging from 149cm3 to 800cm3: M3X200, M3X280, M3X530, M3X800
- M3B General use variable displacement – 4 models with displacement range from 195cm3 to 800cm3 and from 1,512cm3 to 5,120cm3 for those with reduction gears. Several combinations of large and small displacements are available along with a wide variation of regulators are also available for various control options: M3B200, M3B280, M3B530, M3B800
- K3X General use fixed displacement – 4 models with displacement range from 63cm3 to 111cm3: K3X63, K3X80, K3X90, K3X112.
Kawasaki Controls and Valves:
Kawasaki hydraulic valves offer excellence in control. Incorporating the latest technology they are playing a leading role in the emerging era of mechatronics. The Kawaski range comprises: C – Direct acting check valve, CH – Pilot operated check valve, DE – Directional spool valve sub-plate mounted, DEH – Directional spool valve pilot operated, T – Throttle valve pipe fitting, TC – Throttle check valve pipe fitting, FJC – Flow control valve two-way compensated, RD – Pressure relief valve direct acting, RB and RBE – Pressure relief valve pilot operated, PRD – Pressure reducing valve direct acting, PRB – Pressure reducing valve pilot operated, B – Brake valve, CBD – Counterbalance valve.
This website only showcases a sample of the hydraulic products and equipment that we supply; we're always adding new content and will feature more information on the Kawasaki hydraulics range shortly. So don't worry if you can't find the Kawasaki hydraulic products that you're looking for - we'll still be able to help. Contact us now using our online enquiry form or online chat, or you can reach us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 845 644 3640.