Danfoss 24 pin PLUS+1® Expansion Module
This product is an element of the flexible, powerful and expandable PLUS+1® family of mobile machine management products. Expansion modules provide cost-effective additional I/O to mobile machine control systems. General characteristics:
- 24 pins: (2) individually keyed DEUTSCH DTM 12 pin connectors;
- 9 to 36 vDC power supply, monitored internally;
- 1 CAN 2.0B port, the fixed range analog input can be configured as the shield pin;
- 3 mounting alternatives: stack, end, or side;
- CE compliant;
- 8 inputs: (5) universal (DIN/AIN/FreqIN) that the user can define as either "analog": with configurable ranges 0 to 5.25 vDC or 0 to 36 vDC or "digital": pull up (5 vDC), pull down (0 vDC) or pull to center (2.5 vDC) or "frequency (timing)": 1 Hz to 10 kHz;
- (2) digital (DIN) configurable as pull up (5 vDC), pull down (0 vDC);
- (1) fixed-range analog (AIN/CAN shield) 0 to 5.25 Vdc or CANshield pin. 8 outputs: (8) universal (PWMOUT /DOUT / PVGOUT) that the user can define as either: Digital: (3 A), configurable as source or sink; PWM: (30 to 4000 Hz), configurable as open or closed loop with current control. Analog voltage: open loop PWM at 4000 Hz
- Any PWMOUT/DOUT/PVGOUT can be used to provide reference power to one PVG valve
- Power supply for external sensors rated at 5 Vdc to 200 mA and regulated internally.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.
|Product Filter||Components , Electronics|